WELCOME

Anime Munters is een Tekstbased RPG die zich afspeelt op St.Montgomery een internaat voor werkelijk elk anime personage dat er maar bestaat. Je hebt de vrije mogelijkheid een karakter van een anime over te nemen of een karakter zelf te ontwerpen. Je karakter mag alles hebben wat er maar is zo lang deze niet overpowerd (veel sterker als de andere) is. Verschillende karakters kunnen natuurlijk van andere werelden komen. Hiervoor bestaan portalen die jouw karakter naar zijn/haar eigen wereld kunnen brengen en weer terug. Er staat een board bij Outside school waar jij je karakter in zijn/haar eigen wereld kan spelen.

SCHOOL MANAGEMENT

Principal
Vyndi Montgomery

Teachers
Kakashi Hatake
Christopher Heatherfield
Ken Ventris

Student Presidents
Lightning Farron
Sam Winchester
Shido Itsuka

UPDATES

18/08 Het st.Montgomery opend officieel haar deuren weer

30/07 AM heeft een nieuw teamlid; Nathan McCalton

v
» Sky Is The Limit «

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

» Sky Is The Limit «

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Otoya Ittoki

Otoya Ittoki
Info
» Posts : 46
Character

Character sheet
» Age: 11 years
» Class: Lower Class
» Love interest: My heart, heart, heart skips a beat.

» Sky Is The Limit « Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: » Sky Is The Limit «   » Sky Is The Limit « Emptyvr 21 jun 2013 - 21:24

i can't dream alone

Beneath the street light, blood dyed scarlet eyes, Look at me with intensity, like a frustrated lion. It’s just the two of us in an empty road, a corpse and I. Avoiding the eyes of God, I lay it in the trunk, not breathing, I hold the handle; bow my heavy head, feeling my hidden sins, Gasping and breathing heavily, I feel a foul stench spread,  Still drunk, the open road in front of me is pure darkness, At the end is a river, and I bury the corpse in the deep swamp, I then wake from the dream, breathe a sigh of relief. I had fallen asleep, pressed bye kawi on the way to work, “Funny dream,” I easily disregard, But what is this weight in the moving car? Yeah, I’m just tired

The nightmare bites me, tears me, rips me apart, Inside the large portrait, next to the mirror, Is my mother’s smile. I swallow the rotten food found under my bed in tears, As the second hand of the clock pounds with my heart, The darkness inside the sky hides the moonlight, the wind, The image in the mirror, is strangling the neck of the mother, Within the large window next to the mirror, Are the tears of the passing rain inside my smile, Mother’s hands, hidden under the bed, Grabs onto my clothes, and I wake up again, Forgive my sins, wash away the blood.

Have you stopped breathing? Has your heart frozen over? Will you always watch me? How long will you hate me? Have you stopped breathing? Has your heart frozen over? Will you always watch me? How long will you hate me?

Code:
<center><div style="width:400px;background-color:black;color:white;text-align:justify;font-size:11px; line-height:95%;"><div style="background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OJoGxaa.png); height:92px;background-position: center;"></div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman;text-transform:Uppercase;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:white;margin-bottom:-13px; line-height:100%;">i can't dream alone</div><br><div style="background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fhYyN5m.png); height:53px;background-position: center;"></div><div style="padding:20px;text-align:justify;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:11px;"> Tekst goes here<br></div></div><div style="opacity:0.5;text-align:center;font-size:9px;text-transform:lowercase;"><a href="http://shine.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2842">skullbeat.</a></div></center>
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

» Sky Is The Limit «

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» » Sky Is The Limit «

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: In Game :: Dropping-